Refund Policy and Procedures
We do understand that unexpected instances may occur that would warrant change in your reservations. To govern this, you should follow the stated refund policy:
- We do not allow refunds for unutilized trips.
- You must report complaints regarding accommodation to the hotel/service provider on the spot. MJ Travel and Tours will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which providers could rectify during the client’s stay, has the hotel/MJ Travel and Tours been aware of it.
- We do not allow refunds for all confirmed booking. The company also will not allow it for “No Show” or “On The Spot” cancellation.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- In case of bad weather, re-booking can be made with respective charges. This package is transferable to other person. The client may also choose a similar tour product as substitute. Do note, however, that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- All Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable.